Dev Ops Engineer - Project Based
Dev Ops Engineer
This Role is a Project based Engagement which will initially last 3 months.
Please check out the Dev Ops Engineer Full Time Role :
Who are you?
You are a DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of experience in Cloud based systems, AWS certified is a plus.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will manage and maintain our systems with a strong eye on security, automation and testing.
● Deploy a project based, well backlogged set in AWS based systems.
● Deploy production pipelines using AWS and automated deployment techniques.
● Implementation of security and data protection
Skills & Experience Required
● 7+ years Cloud system experience / AWS or equivalent certification
● Extensive experience in the following stack: S3, EC2, Code Pipeline, API Gateway, CloudFront, Route 53, SNS, VPC, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Code Build, Code Pipeline, MongoDB...
● Strong experience with security, data protection and access rights (e.g. authentication, SSO)
● Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
● Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum framework/methodology
● Strong problem solving skills are essential.
● Flex Hours
● Work From Home Days
● Self Directed Workflow
● Team Standup > Coordinated effort with team
Seniority level : Medium - Senior
Employment type : Full-time (3-Month Initial Contract )
Job function :Senior Dev Ops
Salary: Based on experience
Industry : Based on client
Seniority level :
Initial 3-Month Contract with Probation.
Spatial Web and Metaverse.
Dev Ops Engineer
Based on Market Rate, determined on experience, and progression plan.
Tax + Insurance ( Om Full Time Experience)
32' Curved 4K screen, welcome package including keyboard, mouse + goodies & swag.
In-office amenities like Playstation 5 chill-out area, double VR stations for fun & work, daily fruit + juice + snacks, good coffees, multiple work places, creative stations, excellent work environment.
Great culture, progressive responsibilities, challenging problems to solve, awesome (really) team building, regular optional social, + experienced productive team that will value you.
We are a Hybrid Team: with our Studio Office in Silicon-Bali Canggu, Bali, Indonesia, our HQ in Singapore, with Remote locations possible.
Reach out with your motivation to join, share your CV and jump on an initial call;
Send your CV to email@example.com
Our Hiring Process is Simple & Standard
We follow a standard 3-step process in hiring team members:
read more here about the Spatialist Approach to Recruitment: Spatialist Hiring Process.
Spatialist Co. is an equal opportunity team.
We hire for knowledge, potential, and passion. We don’t consider nationality or background in hiring and/or our process. Some roles are open to only Indonesian Nationals, and those roles are noted as such.
We keep your information and details private throughout the hiring-process, and will NEVER share your information with ANY third-parties.
Join the waiting list today.
and be amongst the first spatialists.
and functions we roll out. Be a builder.