Product Design - Figma UI/UIX
COME DESIGN THE FUTURE.
Designer: Figma UIX Engineer Role
You are a highly motivated graphic designer with great artistic skills and recent product interface and user experience work.
Ideally within technology driven ventures, either startups or corporates with 2-3 years of history.
In line with Indonesia Full-Time Rates.
Tax + Insurance + Performance Bonus (On Full-Time Employment).
Great Office + experienced productive team that will value you.
read more here about Healthy Working: Your Next Role.
We are looking for great problem-solvers to join us in building the future of the internet.
Come build the Spatial-Web with us!
- Work alongside project teams and other UX and Product designers to support requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the best outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders and POs to validate ideas, establish accomplishable objectives and KPIs from user perspective.
- Drive and support the creation, review and subsequent refinement of all wireframes, prototypes, user flows, visual and interaction design.
- Participate in and drive design reviews.
- Create strong UI designs (Visual Design) for web and, potentially, mobile applications.
- Non-negotiable requirement: Must have hands-on experience using Figma.
- Need to have a good blend of user experience and ability to communicate through UI designs (think broadly through interaction design).
- Good stakeholder management with product owner, developers, dealing with complex environment & business requirements.
- A strong portfolio showcasing UI/Visual design work, both web & mobile projects
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Design with emphasis on UI design.
Nice to Haves:
- Good practical knowledge of Interaction Design, Usability, Prototyping.
- Substantial experience of designing responsive web and mobile apps.
- Strong working knowledge of key design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Principal, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Design Systems and experience applying and maturing a Design system in your work.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work and deliver quality in a dynamic environment prone to change
- Familiar with lean or Agile design principles and processes
- Experience working on enterprise projects involving data visualisation and creation of various types of dashboards.
- Keen aesthetic sense and a level of detail bordering on the obsessive, naturally delivering pixel-perfect designs.
- Guiding development teams towards accurate implementation and translation of UX/UI aspects.
- Positive can-do attitude with a drive for continuous improvement.
- A good grasp of service design principles, blueprint tools and systems thinking
read more here about the Spatialist Working Approach: Product/Project MIx.
read more here about Healthy Team & Office Culture: Team & Office Culture.
Seniority level :
Initial 3-Month Contract with Probation, after success a Full-Time Contract onwards.
Spatial Web and Metaverse.
Product Design: Figma UI/UIX
Based on Market Rate, High Side Rates, determined on experience, and progression plan.
Tax + Insurance
32' Curved 4K screen, welcome package including keyboard, mouse + goodies & swag.
In-office amenities like Playstation 5 chill-out area, double VR stations for fun & work, daily fruit + juice + snacks, good coffees, multiple work places, creative stations, excellent work environment.
Great culture, progressive responsibilities, challenging problems to solve, awesome (really) team building, regular optional social, + experienced productive team that will value you.
We are a Hybrid Team: with our Studio Office in Silicon-Bali Canggu, Bali, Indonesia, our HQ in Singapore, with Remote locations possible.
Reach out with your motivation to join, share your CV and jump on an initial call;
Send your CV to email@example.com
Our Hiring Process is Simple & Standard
We follow a standard 3-step process in hiring team members:
read more here about the Spatialist Approach to Recruitment: Spatialist Hiring Process.
Spatialist Co. is an equal opportunity team.
We hire for knowledge, potential, and passion. We don’t consider nationality or background in hiring and/or our process. Some roles are open to only Indonesian Nationals, and those roles are noted as such.
We keep your information and details private throughout the hiring-process, and will NEVER share your information with ANY third-parties.
Join the waiting list today.
and be amongst the first spatialists.
and functions we roll out. Be a builder.